There are so many reasons why having a destination wedding is the right choice for you.
1) Less Stressful: Every all-inclusive destination wedding includes an onsite wedding planner who will assist you with every step along the way. Whether it’s choosing what flowers work in the tropical sun, to selecting the perfect decor for your theme wedding or finding that perfect venue for your ceremony and reception, let their expertise guide you to your dream destination wedding.
2) More Affordable: The average cost of a local wedding is $28,000 whereas a destination wedding is only $2,000 – $5,000!
3) Perfect Backdrop: Nothing makes a better backdrop to your wedding and wedding photos than the stunning azul of the ocean and tropical blue skies or European landscape. No need to spend extra on design and decor either by using these natural gorgeous settings!
4) Meeting Grounds: If you have family and friends from across the country or across the world, why not meet in a central, easy-to-reach and better setting?
5) Week Long Celebration: Instead of celebrating for only one day, a destination wedding allows to celebrate over a whole week with your loved ones!
6) Unique: It’s the chance to have a totally different wedding than everybody else.
7) Lifetime Memories: A local wedding can be lost on guests over time but a vacation wedding is what lifetime memories are made of.
Contact us today for your free destination wedding quote!